Breast Surgery in Europe
Medical tourists seeking high class, experienced and economical surgical procedures and treatments for their needs look for doctors and surgeons who offer the best in modern and high-tech equipment, training, and experience.
Renowned cosmetic surgeon Dr. Toncic and his staff provide a number of cosmetic surgeries at the gorgeous clinic building fondly nicknamed “Villa Milinovi” in Zagreb, Croatia. Dr. Toncic and his team offer a specially designed and equipped modern cosmetic surgery center that caters to the needs of individuals seeking a wide range of cosmetic and plastic surgery treatments. Such treatments include but are not limited to the most popular cosmetic surgical procedures from around the world, such as facelifts, rhinoplasty, and breast augmentation.
About Dr. Toncic:
Dr. Rajko Toncic is an experienced cosmetic surgeon who has performed more than 15,000 operations in his surgical practice over 35 years. He is a member of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery and the Croatian Association of Physicians and the Croatian Assembly of Physicians.
Dr. Dinko Toncic has been practicing for ten years, specializing in aesthetic surgical procedures as well as otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgical procedures.
Specialized Cosmetic Surgical Procedures
Common procedures performed by Dr. Toncic and his teams includes:
* Rhinoplasty Both aesthetic and functional nose surgeries are performed which help to enhance appearance, self-confidence and optimal function. Nose surgeries may be either open or closed. Closed rhinoplasty is minimally invasive and is performed via the nostrils, while open rhinoplasty accesses the tip of the nose or via the columella (lower portion of the nasal septum). Rhinoplasty helps address or repair drooping noses, broken noses and septum deformities.
* Breast Augmentation This procedure is considered to be a relatively simple and minor surgery these days, but an effective one designed to help lift drooping breasts, enhance underdeveloped or asymmetrical breasts and to correct anomalies or enhance breast reconstruction surgical procedures. Small incisions are made to insert implants, which are placed under the pectoral muscles. Results to this type of surgery are immediate and offer patients greater pleasure in their appearance and self-confidence.
* Facelift Tighten the skin of the face and neck, offering an immediately younger and more youthful appearance. “Mini-lifts” and full facelifts employ exact techniques that create a natural looking appearance that produces little scarring. Dr. Toncic specializes in creating small incisions made in non-visible areas, such as inside the ear or in the hairline.
When it comes to maximum comfort and high quality medical skill and equipment, Dr. Toncic’s new clinic, located in the heart of historic and ancient Croatia, Zagreb is a crowning achievement for medical advancements in Croatia as well as the quality of services provided for worldwide medical travelers. Dr. Toncic’s cosmetic surgical clinic complies with and is certified by the National Ministry of Health and provides maximum comfort, safety and wellbeing for their clients.
Traveling to Croatia
Dr. Toncic and his team are located in Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. Known as “the land of a thousand islands,” Croatia is a land that blends Middle European culture with Mediterranean cultures, and offers residents and international travelers romance, Mediterranean architecture, and rural wide-open spaces and national parks. With gorgeous views of nearby mountain vistas to the north, and the Sava River to the south, Zagreb is an historic city filled with cultural landmarks that has morphed into a leading economic development center that attracts millions of tourists every year.
Cost of Cosmetic Surgical Procedures in Croatia
Dr. Toncic’s clinic offers facelift, rhinoplasty, and breast augmentation procedures that are affordable to both domestic and international travelers. Clinic prices include:
* Free airline flights arranged by Dr. Toncic’s cosmetic surgery clinic
* Pre-op examination and blood work
* Anesthesia and surgical procedure
* Overnight stays
* Private accommodations with medical post-operative care and supervision
* Taxi services and transfers to and from surgery and follow up checks
Dr. Toncic’s clinic charges 3960 (UK3079 US $5484) for a full facelift. His rhinoplasty or nose surgeries range between 1700 and 2500 (UK1830 – UK1944 or US $2354 – $3462) and breast augmentation costs (including silicon implants) range around 3240 (UK 3488 -US $ 4486).
The cost of a facelift in Great Britain runs between UK4200 and UK5800. Rhinoplasty, or nose surgical procedures, range between $UK 3000 and UK 4000, and breast augmentation may run a British citizen between UK 3400and UK 5000. The price savings cannot be denied.
More about Breast Augmentation
Mary Jo is an RN who has worked in health tourism for over 35 years. She has done international medical management consulting for a major health care organization. Prior to joining PlacidWay (http://www.placidway.com) she worked for the nation’s leading healthcare IT company as an implementation consultant for Electronic Medical Records.
Breast Surgery in Europe }