Submitted by: Maria Johns
If you have just purchased a brand new flat screen TV, you must perform some basic steps to get the most out of it. Have you ever noticed the TV in the showroom? Apparently, yes. You have seen it with almost perfect display. Right? But, it is surprising that how things get changed when you bring the same TV to home. This is because vendors adjust the brightness and contrast settings of the TV as per the showroom ambience. These settings cannot suit your room. Therefore, you need to do TV Calibration. For setting the TV, you have to make some adjustments in brightness, contrast, sharpness, color saturation and tint.
To improve your TV appearance, you can take different measures. Technology is not simple these days and to make it work easily you have to customize it accordingly. There are various types of televisions available in the market with different features. By taking little guidance, you can adjust the audio video settings so as to enhance your TV watching experience. Calibration is not only important for improving your viewing experience but it is also necessary for your TV. By decreasing brightness and contrast settings, you can reduce the amount of energy it consumes. Energy conservation will not only reduce your electricity bills but also helps environment. These savings can help you in maintaining a monthly budget of your expenses. With increasing size of the television, energy consumption by it also increases. Therefore, it is essential to take a step towards conserving energy. Also, by calibrating your TV accurately you can enhance the life of your TV screen. Consider the task of calibration necessary as it is beneficial for your eyes as well as TV.
Here is the guide that can help you in calibrating your TV. Pause your TV at a particular scene that has both dark and bright areas. This will be used as the test scene. Now, start performing the TV calibration steps.
1. Turn the brightness setting off or fully down. All the areas appear black. Then start increasing the brightness till you can see the details of shadowy areas and black areas will remain black.
2. After this, focus on the white area containing detail and turn the contrast down. Then slowly turn the contrast up till you can see the white area with clear details. Check that blacks are blacks and white should appear white. If something is not perfect, repeat steps 1 and 2.
3. Then turn off the sharpness and detail. Increase it till the picture gets sharper as much as you want.
4. Turn your color setting off or down. Then start increasing it till you get the realistic skin tone.
5. It is suggested to leave the Tint setting as it is.
After TV calibration, your eyes take time to get accustomed to the new picture. But, soon you will enjoy. If you are not able to calibrate your TV then you can call calibration experts. They have required knowledge and tools to perform the calibration task successfully.
About the Author: EasyTechy is a Tech Support company provides TV Calibration, TV Calibration Support, LED TV Calibration Services in UK, US, Australia and Canada. For More Please Visit :